I spend most of my time as CPO and co-founder at Confrere, which offers video chat tools tailor-made for professionals who want to meet their clients online.
I’ve previously worked helped clients like The Norwegian Labour Party, Norwegian Red Cross and the Norwegian newspaper Klassekampen redesign their digital presence. I’ve also written two (Norwegian) books on social media.
I’m based in Oslo but in a remote friendly environment. Don’t hesitate to contact me about anything outside tiny Norway.
I give talks and workshops on user testing, the core model, digital strategy, and social media.
Some previous talks:
- Confab Central 2018 in Minneapolis
- CSSConf EU 2018 in Berlin
- CSSDay 2018 in Amsterdam
- Pixel Pioneers 2018 in Bristol
- FrontTrends 2017, in Warsaw, Poland
- UX Copenhagen 2017, in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Generate Conf 2016 in London, UK
- Confab Intensive 2016 in Seattle, USA, core model workshop
- dsgnday 2015 in Amsterdam
- EuroIA 2015 in Madrid, core model workshop with Martha Lyngnes
- Confab Intensive 2015 in Portland, USA, core model workshop with Audun Rundberg
- UX Camp CPH 2015 in Copenhagen, April, 2015, keynote on the core model
- Swedish Content Day 2014 in Stockholm, about the Core Model
- EuroIA14: Using The Core Model in 2014: Content against Cancer
- Confab Europe 2014: The Core Model: Getting to business while making friends with Audun Rundberg
- Institute of Fundraising National Convention 2014 in London: How to increase digital donations, talk held with Beate Sørum
- Responsive Day Out 2 in Brighton: Using the core model on responsive websites
- Confab Central 2014 in Minneapolis: The core model and concept work at the Norwegian Cancer Society
- CSForum13 in Helsinki: The core model
- UXCamp 2012 in Berlin: On responsive web design