I’m also CPO and co-founder at Confrere, which will offer video conferencing tools to professionals who want to meet their clients online.
My focus is on user research and digital strategy. I’m especially happy when I get to work with people from other fields than my own throughout the whole process. Check out my article on the core model on A list apart to get an idea.
My other interest is in social media, and I’ve written two books on the topic. Unfortunately, they’re in Norwegian, but check out the Reclaiming Social: Content Strategy for Social Media published on A list apart written together with Ida Jackson.
Some previous talks:
- UX Copenhagen 2017, in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Generate Conf 2016 in London, UK
- Confab Intensive 2016 in Seattle, USA, core model workshop
- dsgnday 2015 in Amsterdam
- Webdagene 2015 in Oslo – workshop with Dag Helge Scott and talk with Ida Jackson
- EuroIA 2015 in Madrid, core model workshop with Martha Lyngnes
- Confab Intensive 2015 in Portland, USA, core model workshop with Audun Rundberg
- UX Camp CPH 2015 in Copenhagen, April, 2015, keynote on the core model
- Swedish Content Day 2014 in Stockholm, about the Core Model
- EuroIA14: Using The Core Model in 2014: Content against Cancer
- Confab Europe 2014: The Core Model: Getting to business while making friends with Audun Rundberg
- Institute of Fundraising National Convention 2014 in London: How to increase digital donations, talk held with Beate Sørum
- Responsive Day Out 2 in Brighton: Using the core model on responsive websites
- Confab Central 2014 in Minneapolis: The core model and concept work at the Norwegian Cancer Society
- CSForum13 in Helsinki: The core model
- Webdagene 2012 in Oslo: On responsive web design
- UXCamp 2012 in Berlin: On responsive web design